[Comedias] MLA Comediantes Banquet 2008

Laura Bass lrbass at tulane.edu
Sat Oct 18 17:56:51 EDT 2008

Dear Comediantes,

This year¹s MLA Comediantes Banquet will be held at Maya San Francisco on
Monday December 29, 2008. We will meet at 6:30 p.m. for a cash bar, with
dinner beginning at 7:00. A favorite locale for gatherings like ours, Maya
specializes in ³modern Mexican food² and is known for its scrumptious
guacamole, margaritas, mojitos, and mole. The restaurant is located at 303
2nd Street (between Folsom and Harrison), less than a 10-minute walk from
the Moscone Center.

Please click on the following link, kindly prepared by Susan Paun de García,
for information about the restaurant and the menu:
http://personal.denison.edu/~garcia/Banquet2008.htm

If you would like to join us for this special event, please reply to me,
either to this email or by using the REPLY link provided in the web page and
indicate your name, the number and names of persons in your party, and your
entree choice (mole poblano or enchiladas de queso).

The cost per person is $55, which includes tax and gratuity and one
non-alcoholic beverage.

Please send checks (made out to Laura Bass) by December 10 to:
Laura Bass/4925 Laurel Street/New Orleans, LA 70115.
I hope to see you all at Maya.

Warm wishes,

Laura

Laura R. Bass