[Comedias] EL PASO A/V AVISO

Vidler, L. DR DFL Laura.Vidler at usma.edu
Thu Feb 28 08:23:29 EST 2008

Dear AHCT members,

We look forward to seeing you next week in El Paso for what promises to
be another exciting and thought-provoking conference. For those of you
who have made specific, individual technical requests, we have made
arrangements to have the equipment ready and available (LCD projectors,
screens, DVD players, etc.) in your assigned room. We would like to
clarify, however, that we do not provide computers. If you plan on doing
a Powerpoint presentation or anything else that requires a motherboard,
please make sure to bring your own laptop.

The Board

Laura L. Vidler, Ph.D.

Asst. Professor of  Spanish

Dept. of Foreign Languages