[Comedias] COMEDIANTES BANQUET REMINDER!!

Vidler, L. DR DFL Laura.Vidler at usma.edu
Tue Dec 9 07:36:25 EST 2008

Dear Comediantes,

This is one last reminder that this year's MLA Comediantes Banquet will be held at Maya San Francisco on Monday December 29, 2008, with a cash bar beginning at 6:30 p.m. and dinner following at 7:00.
Please click on the following link, kindly prepared by Susan Paun de García, for information about the restaurant and a menu: http://personal.denison.edu/~garcia/Banquet2008.htm

If you would like to join us, please reply to me, either to me at lrbass at tulane.edu or by using the REPLY link provided in the web page and indicate your name, the number and names of persons in your party, and your entree choice (mole poblano or enchiladas de queso)

The cost per person is $55, which includes tax and gratuity and one non-alcoholic beverage.

Please send checks to:
Laura Bass/4925 Laurel Street/New Orleans, LA 70115.
I hope to see you all at Maya.

Warm wishes,
Laura Bass